How to change or reset the Facebook password?
How to change or reset the Facebook password? Once you are logged out from your Facebook account, you will need a login password to enter into the Facebook profile. If you think someone knows your password and he may hack your account, so you must change your password. Top10ww provides you some steps so you can easily change or reset the Facebook password.
Step to Change Your Password
You can change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in or you can log in to your personal Facebook to change the login password.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right of Facebook.
- Choose “Settings & Privacy”> “Settings”.
- Tap on the “Security and Login”.
- Tap “Edit” next to “Change password”.
- Enter your personal current login password and then set a new password.
- At last tap on the “Save Changes”.
Reset the forgotten password
If you forget your Facebook login password, you can reset your password using your phone number or email address. Below top10ww provide simple steps to reset your password using your email address or phone number. You should follow the steps to Change Your Password by click on the “forgot your password”. You should keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email linked with your account.
Steps to Reset Password on your Web Facebook
If you forget your password, Top10ww provide few step you can simply follow it to reset your password.
- Click on the Forgot your password on the log in page.
- Visit the Find Your Account Page.
- Type username or email, full name, mobile phone number, associated with your account, and then tap on “Search”.
- If you select to send a message on mobile number, you will get a verification code on your phone number or get an email or you will get a verification mail if you selected to send a mail on your linked email with your Facebook account.
- Simple enter verification code or tap on confirmation link you will get the option to enter your new password simply enter your password.