How to change the login password of Instagram?
Instagram is one of the best American photo and video sharing social networking service. The owner of Instagram is Facebook. It was created by Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom and was launched on iOS in October 2010. In April 2012, Its Android version was released, a Fire OS app in June 2014, and an app for Windows 10 in October 2016. How to change the login password of Instagram? If you want to change your Instagram account and know your current password, you can change it from your Settings:
- Open your profile and click on three small lines in the top right.
- Click on Settings > Security > Password.
- Provide the current password and then enter a new password.
- In the top right corner tap on Save.
What to reset forgot my Instagram password?
Once you are log out from your account, you will need a login password to enter into the Instagram profile. If you forget your password, you can reset your password using your phone number, Facebook account, or email address. Below top10ww provide few steps to reset your password using your email address, phone number, or Facebook account.
Steps to reset forgotten password on Instagram
Top10ww provide few steps so you can easily reset your forget password on android and iphone by following steps.
Steps to reset the login password of Instagram on Android
- Click on the Get help signing in below Log in on the login page.
- Choice Use Email or Username, Log In with Facebook or Send an SMS.
- Fill the information and follow the instructions on the screen.
Steps to reset the login password of Instagram on iPhone
- Click on the “Forgot Password” above Log In on the login page.
- Select the Username or Phone.
- Enter your username, phone number or an email address, then tap on “Next”.