How to change your Chegg account password.
How to change your Chegg account password? If you want to change your Chegg account password, Top10ww provides few steps so you can easily change it.
Steps to change password
In the first step you have to access your account by tapping on the “view my account” button. If you have not log in to your account, you may be asked to log in first.
- On the screen, there will two fields occur, in the Old password field you should enter your current password.
- In the new password field enter your new password.
- At last tap on the “Save Changes” button.
- If you forget your Chegg account password you can follow the below steps to change or reset your password.
Steps to change forget password
- First, you should open your login page of the Chegg account.
- At the bottom of the screen, Tap on the “Forgot password”.
- Enter the email address which you have used at the time of sign up.
- Tap on the box “I’m not a robot checkbox”.
- Tap on Reset password.
- You will get an email with a link to reset your password.
If you didn’t receive any the email of password reset, there are the few key point you should kept in mind.
- It may take the email sometimes to arrive, so please wait 30 minutes before trying again.
- If you don’t see the email right away, ensure that you have checked your Spam /Junk folders.
- Again check that you’ve entered the right email which you used to create your Chegg account.
- If you tried many times to reset your password, use the most recent email link that was emailed to you. The earlier link expires as soon as you generate a new one.
How do I cancel my tutoring subscription?
You need to convert your subscription to Pay-as-you-go to cancel your Chegg Tutors subscription. This will close weekly automatic billing.
Steps to cancel tutoring subscription
- Click the “cancel my subscription” button” to view your subscriptions. if you haven’t already login, you need to log in first.
- Below Subscriptions, search your Chegg Tutors subscription and tap on Edit plan.
- You must change your subscription to Pay-as-you-go.
- Click on the “Save changes”.
- After you’ve done this your subscription will be deactivated and you will not further receive periodic charges.
- If you select to use Chegg Tutors again in the future you will then be charged. All extra charges will be per minute.
- Once you cancel your subscription, you can request a credit for any unused tutoring minutes. You should follow the below steps to do this:
Steps to request a credit for used tutoring minutes:
- Tap on the Email icon below.
- Choose Billing question below Subject.
- You should ask In the Message text field that you want a refund back to your credit card/bank account.
- You will receive an email confirmation after you’ve been credited for your unused minutes.