How to change or reset Netflix password on desktop or mobile?
If you looking for a method to change or reset Netflix password on desktop or mobile, top10ww provides some steps below. By following the below step you can easily change your Netflix password using a desktop PC or a mobile device in a few minutes.
Using a mobile or desktop, reset your Netflix password even if you unable to remember your current password.
To save your account; Netflix’s password is an essential tool, your Netflix sign up keeps unauthorized people from using and your payment information becomes also safe. Your Netflix password can change from a mobile device or a computer.
Using a computer browser, change your Netflix password
Steps to change your Netflix password using desktop PC
1. Firstly, you have to open a web browser and then log in to Netflix.
2. On the in the above right corner of the screen , set your profile’s icon. Then click “Account” by pull-down menu.
3. Click “Change password” in the Relationship and Presenting section.
4. Complete the process on the Change Password page by entering your remaining password. And then you can change it if you want by entering the new one. When you have done it, then click “Save.”
Steps to change the password using Mobile App:
Using your mobile app, Change your Netflix password
1. On your tablet or phone, open the Netflix app.
2. On the right side of the screen at the bottom, click “More.”
3. Click on “Account.”
4. In a web browser, Your Account settings will open. Click on “Change password.”
5. You can enter your existing password on the Change Password page. And then you can change it if you want by entering the new one. When you have done it, then click on “Save.”
If you want to change your password on an iPad device or iPhone, you have seen that on the account settings. The “More” menu is absent. This looks like a virus on the account of the Netflix app that it was existing. If you reduce this problem on an iPad or iPhone, then with a web browser. Then you’ll need to change the password.
If you don’t know your current password, change your password
Usually, a password can be changed by entering your current password which proves that you are the owner of this account. If you want to change your password, and you’ve lost or forgotten your password then there is a way you can cope up with this problem.
Click or tap on the “forgot password?” once you reach the Change Password page either through a mobile app or web browser, tap or click on the “Forgot password?” icon so there will be the option appears to reset your password through a method of communication you’ve before set up with Netflix similar to a text message or email.