How to change your TikTok password?
TikTok also is known as Douyin that is a Chinese video-sharing social networking service. This company is own by ByteDance that is a Beijing-based Internet Technology Company that originated in 2012 by Zhang Yiming. This Android/iOS app used to create lip-sync, dance, short music, comedy, and short looping videos of 3 to 60 seconds and talent videos of 3 to 15 seconds. there are many filters in the TikTok app which help in creating videos. in this article, top10ww tells a few steps to change your TikTok password.
You can create a TikTok sign-in account using your phone number and an email address. Once forget your password, you can follow these steps to reset your password. (If you create your account by signing in with Instagram, Facebook, VK, Twitter, Line, or KakaoTalk, you have to add a phone number to your account to reset your password.
If you doubtful somebody has hacked into your account and have been warned of a data opening or like to regularly make adjustments, it is very simple and easy to change your TikTok password.
While you changing your password ensure that you set up a strong password by using a mix of lower and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
Here’s below some steps by which you’ll be able to change your TikTok password.
Steps to change TikTok password
- Visit the TikTok app on your Android or iPhone.
- At the bottom-right corner Click on “Me” of your screen.
- Click on the ellipsis at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on the “Manage my account.”
- Tap on the “Password.”
- Base upon whether you have an email address or a phone number associate with your account, you’ll automatically be sent an email or a text message with a code of four or six-digit. At the same time, you’ll be carried to a page in the app where you input the numbers. You should Type a new password in the code.
8. After type new password and click on the “Next” once you’re done to complete the procedure.