How to create an eBay business account and listing an item or product? If you want to start selling, you’ll need an eBay business account. If you don’t have an eBay business account already, firstly you will need to create an eBay business account. You have an option of both personal or business accounts.
Here Top10ww provides ten steps to create an account and simple ten steps to list an item or the product. It is approximately take 5-10 mint to create an account.
10 steps to create an eBay account
1) Visit to ebay.com.
2) Click on the register icon on menu.
3) Click on “create a business account”.
4) Now fill the form by entering your personal information (name, email, password, and legal phone number).
5) Create your username name.
6) Enter your legal business address, phone number, and relation with business (select owner/guarantor)
7) Now select to verify your number by getting a text or call.
8) Enter the verification code.
9) Tell them about your business, how much you have inventory to start your business, and if you can enter the link of your website.
10) Enter your payment account details here (PayPal, Credit or Debit card detail) and select continues.
10 steps to list an item on eBay business account
1) When your account has been created, now you can list your item on eBay business account.
2) Select category.
3) Choose condition of your product.
4) You can add photos of your product.
5) here you have to write you product description.
6) Tell about your selling details in which you have to tell about the format, duration, and price.
7) Enter your PayPal email here
8) You can select you return options.
9) Now enter your shipping details here.
10 After filling all the information your click on the list now and your account and item will successfully be registered.