How to Delete Instagram Account? There is no need to worry! If you don’t know. Top10ww looking at the best stuff for our viewers. So Top10ww offers a step-by-step guide on How to Delete Instagram Account.
What is Instagram?
“Instagram” is another Facebook-like social network. Instagram is an online photo-sharing app and social network platform. It allows its users on both text and pictures, which relies on text alone and to edit and upload photos and short videos. Instagram had reached one billion monthly active users.
How to download Instagram data:
If you want to download your Instagram datalike photos, videos, etc. that you have posted over time. Then just follow the following steps:
- Open your Instagram account and select the “Settings” option.
- In Settings Select the Privacy and Security option.
- Tap the “Request Download” option.
- Enter your “Email” and “Password “where you would receive a link to your Instagram data.
- You should receive a link to your data.
- For downloading click on the Your Instagram Data option.
Steps To Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently:
If you want to delete permanently your Instagram account, then must follow these given steps:
- Firstly open your Instagram account.
- Now scroll down the page and select the Delete Your Account option.
- Select your reason why you’re leaving Instagram.
- Then it asks you to enter your password.
- Select the permanently delete my account option.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted
How to Deactivate an Instagram Account
If you want to take a break from Instagram, you can deactivate your account by following these steps:
- Firstly open the Instagram website andLog in to your account.
- Go to your “Profile page”.
- Select “Edit Profile” option.
- Click on the “Temporarily disable my account”.
- Why are you disabling your account?Give the reason in the given box and enter your password.
- Select the “Temporarily disable account” option.
- Your account is now “Deactivated”.
- Your account is hidden from other users until you again log in.