How to Delete Snapchat’s Account? There is no need to worry! If you don’t know how to delete it. Top10ww always brings the best stuff for our viewers. So Top10ww offers a step-by-step guide on How to Delete Snapchat’s Account.
What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is another form of social media that allows users to send and receive photos and videos. You can send quick text messages, photos, and videos. These photos and videos are called snaps. Snapchat is a popular messaging app and millions of people are its daily user.
Steps to How to Delete Snapchat’s Account Permanently
If you want to delete your Snapchat account. Then just follow these simple steps to delete your account permanently:
- Go to the Snapchat’s accounts portal.
- Log in to your account.
- Now the Delete Account page is open.
- Enter the username and password of the account you wish to remove into the required fields.
- Press continue, and your account is now deactivated for 30 days. And after that permanently deleted.
How to Delete Snapchat’s Account on Your Smart Phone
If you want to delete Snapchat’s account on your smartphone. Then just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Snapchat’s app.
- Log in.
- Tap this icon on the top-left corner.
- Click the Settings option.
- Choose Help Center under the Support section.
- Go to My Account and Security.
- After that go to the Account Information and Delete my Account.
- Click the Accounts Portal link and follow the steps explained above.
How to Download Your Snapchat’s Data
If you want to download a copy of your Snapchat’s data. Then just follow these simple steps to download your data:
- Log in to Snapchat’s Accounts website and enter your login details. Click ‘My Data’.
- Click the “Submit Request” option.
- When your data is ready to download, a link is sent to your given email address.
- Then simply tap the link to download your data.
- You will download aZIP file entitled My Data.