How to Delete Your Google Account? If you don’t know how to delete it? Then there is no need to worry! Top10ww always brings the best stuff for our viewers. So that Top10ww offers a step-by-step guide on How to Delete Your Google Account.
Review & Download Data
Before deleting your google account:
- Review your account information.
- Make sure that your data will be safe and how to download your important data.
- Add a new email address for these services like online banking, social media, or apps.
- If you try to recover your account later, then in this scenario must update your account recovery.
What Happens When You Deleting Your Google Account
If you deleting your google account you can’t able to use:
- All the content and data like photos, emails, files, and calendars in that account.
- Google services like Gmail, Drive, and Calendar. Where you sign in with that account.
- All the subscriptions and content you bought with that account like apps, movies, games, music, and TV shows.
How to Download Data from Google Account
If you deleting your Google account then all the stuff like email, photos, and Google docs will be deleted as well. If you want to download a copy of your data so follow the following steps:
- Open your Google account Dashboard.
- Click “Download your data” Option.
- Select the options that how you want to get the data via Email or a Dropbox.
- After that click the “Create archive”.
Steps to How to Delete Your Google Account Permanently
If you want to delete your google account permanently then must follow the following steps:
- Go to my “Google Account” home page.
- Select the Data & personalization option.
- In data & personalization, make a plan for your data either download or delete.
- If you want to delete then click the Delete your account option.
- After that enter your Google password and click the “Delete Account” option.
- Your account is now deleted.