If you are looking for how to enable zoom dark mode for the Zoom App on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Top10ww provides the procedure of enabling dark mode on zoom.
Zoom app is the best video communications app and software that has an reliable and easy cloud platform for audio and video conferencing, chat, and webinars.
1. General steps to get Zoom Dark Mode on iPhone, iPad, Android Devices.
Below we have mentioned some steps to enable dark mode on zoom.
5 steps to enable dark mode on iPhone and iPad
- Open the zoom app.
- Tap on the “Setting”.
- After opening the setting tap on “Accessibility”.
- Now choose the option of Display & Text Size
In the last step, you find the option called Smart Invert. Turn on the switch which will enable a dark mode onto the interface.
After completing the above step you open the Zoom application and check whether interface changes to dark. One disadvantage to having Smart Invert turned on is that it transforms the video during a meeting into a negative so you can’t see different members in the meeting under normal colors.
You should follow the below steps tor Android devices and please take note that the steps may differ depending on the manufacturer and Android version.
Steps to invert color into the dark theme
- Open the zoom app on android
- Open the “Settings”.
- Tap on Accessibility.
In the last step under the Display. You should see the choice of turn Dark theme and Color inversion. You can easily turn on the Color inversion option.
After following the following step, you can notice that the colors will be inverted for the interface and also the Zoom app showing a dark interface.
2. Zoom Dark Mode on Mac.
To set the dark mode for the Zoom app on Mac is very simple. The thing which you have to is only turn on dark mode for your Mac (only available from macOS Mojave and later) in the settings. Top10ww provides the instruction to how you locate it step-by-step.
- Select the System Preferences On the Apple menu.
- Step 2: In this step click on General and then under the Appearance options tap on Dark mode.
- Step 3: In the last step, you can verify this by visiting your Zoom app to see if the changes have taken effect.
If you still don’t see dark mode on Zoom on the Mac, follow the below steps.
While you are in the Zoom app, you should go into its Settings by tapping on on the setting gear icon positioned in the top right corner.
In the Settings page on the left sidebar, you will need to select the General tab.
Make sure On the General page, under Theme, the theme is set to either Dark or Use System Setting (which utilizes your Mac’s theme settings — suitable if you have arranged light/dark mode based on time of day).
3. Get Dark Mode on Windows 10 for Zoom.
There is currently no way to get a dark interface for users of Windows 10 on the Zoom desktop application. On the other hand, there is an alternative to it.
If you are using a web browser such as Google Chrome to use Zoom. Then you can force dark mode onto the application. The only requirement is that the dark mode doesn’t apply to the meetings by itself.
Step to turn on dark mode on window 10
Here’s what you do on Google Chrome:
- Visit zoom’s website in the Google Chrome and tap on the Sign In option from the top menu to sign in to the Zoom account.
- After signing into Zoom, open a different tab. And then copy-paste the following link into the search bar and press Enter:
- Now as you can get the setting Force Dark Mode for Web Contents and then you should also see a dropdown box next to it. There are many options to select from the list and top10ww recommend you select the Enabled with selected inversion of everything option.
- Make certain to save whatever you may have in the other tabs before pressing the Relaunch button.
- Now you can visit back into the Zoom account to see if the changes have taken effect or not.
If you ever want to change dark mode to default mode, you can simply follow the above steps but change the option from Enabled with selected inversion of everything back to Default.