How to install the watchOS 7 beta to your Apple Watch? For the latest Apple Watch software, a public beta is available for the first time. If you want to test out all the new features, together with sleep tracking, watch and workout types, face sharing, new watch faces.
In June Apple delivered the watchOS 7 developer beta back at WWDC. After two months the open beta has landed. The new software carries an assortment of notable changes with new watch faces, handwashing detection, the long-awaited sleep tracking debuting alongside watch face sharing, new workout types, and more.
There are many additions with watchOS 7 such as the new software does ditch Force Touch support for the initial time creating for a different navigation experience. One more disadvantage to having in mind while running the watchOS 7 public beta is that there will be performance issues and bugs.
Step to get install that watchOS 7 beta:
Top10ww provide the below steps to install the watchOS 7 beta to the Apple Watch after you upgrading the iOS 14 public beta on your iPhone.
- The first step is to visit the Apple Beta Software Program website on your iPhone and then sign in with your Apple ID.
- At the top of the page click on the arrow following to “Apple Beta Software Program” and then select “Enroll Your Devices” on the menu.
- Click on the watchOS tab then scroll down and tap on the “Download profile” button.
- You can easily activate it after downloading the profile for the watchOS 7 public beta.
- Click on the Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and at last tap on the “Install.”
- By enabling automatic updates on your Apple Watch you can get a notification from the Watch app on your iPhone that the public beta is available. If not get the update then you can check for the update manually by opening the Watch app and going to My Watch > General > Software Update and click on the “Download and Install”.
WatchOS 7 carries many new features to Apple’s famous smartwatch, together with Functional Strength Training, a Sleep application with rest, multiple new watch faces, directions for cycling in Maps, four new workouts on the renamed Fitness app (Dance, Core Training, and Cooldown), and automatic handwashing detection.
watchOS 7 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 5, Apple Watch Series 4, and Apple Watch Series 3. You should have an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 to install the software and use it on your watch.