How to set up Netflix on Google Chromecast? There is no need to worry! If you don’t know. Top10ww always looking at the best stuff for our viewers. So Top10ww offers a step-by-step guide on How to set up Netflix on Google Chromecast.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is one of the biggest streaming services that allows our members to enjoy unlimited ad-free content or to watch a wide variety of Web series, TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices.
What is Google Chromecast?
Google Chromecast is a high-definition streaming video player that provides an opportunity to show video content from your computer, smartphone or television. To add smart functions on your TV, Chromecast connecting to the TV’s HDMI port. Chromecast connects with your home Wi-Fi network and controlled your smartphone to provide Netflix streaming.
Devices that support Chromecast Netflix:
Devices that support Netflix App are Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models running iOS 7.0 or greater. It is a free app and you can download it from the App Store. If you are an Android user? Then you just need a smartphone or tablet with Android 4.1 or greater. Although it is a free App and you can download it from the Google Play store. Other supported devices like Chrome web browser on Windows, Chromebook laptop or Mac, also supported the Netflix streaming service using Chromecast.
How to set up Netflix on Google Chromecast
How to set up Netflix on Google Chromecast, it is very easy and quick. Just follow these given steps:
- Plug your Chromecast dongle into HDMI ports on your TV.
- Plugin Chromecast’s power cable into a power socket.
- Using HDMI input switch your TV in it.
- Make sure that you have already configured your Chromecast, with your home Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Netflix website in the Google Chrome or the Netflix app on your mobile device
- Now tap on Cast icon.
- Select the name of your Google Chromecast.
- Select your favorite Movie, Web series, or TV show and hit play to stream it and watch.